Flame Retardant Garments.
Hi Care Safety is a leadingFR Coverall Manufacturers in India. Fire retardant fabrics are used to makeFlame Resistant Coverallthat is treated with chemicals that minimize the fabric flammability and make it non-combustible. These chemicals help the fabric to turn into a tar that makes the combustion slow. So that your employees can get extra time for a quick escape and avoid severe injuries.
Our Fire Retardant garments made of different types of fabrics like 100% Fire retardant cotton, 98% Cotton 2% Antistatic Fabric, Inherent fire retardant fabric , HUNTSMAN PYROVATEX® Fabric, SOLVAY PROBAN®Fabric, Dupont Nomex IIIA fabric etc. to make Fire Retardant Coveralls.
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Number|
|Usage/Application||Foundries,Metal Fabricating Sheds,Welding Area,Fire Fighting,Cooks Apron & Military Uniforms|
|Material||100% FR Cotton|
|Model Name/Number||HC FR001|
|Protection Area||Molten metal|
SPECIFICATIONS Of Fire Retardant Coverall
· 100% Cotton Coverall FR Treated in 240 GSM, 280 GSM, 330 GSM 450 GSM
· 2 front pocket with Flap and snap fastening.
· 2 cross side pockets
· 2 back straight cut patch pocket with Velcro/Snap as closure
· Tool pocket – enables vital tools and equipment to be carried
· Pen pocket on left sleeve – for fast access to a pen when needed
· Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front – allows coverall to be easily put on and taken off
· Elasticated waist – ensures improved comfort and better garment fit
· Bar tack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment – for durability
· Sewn throughout with FR threads
· Double needle stitching on Pocket, Cuff and Arms
· Nickle-Free snap on cuffs
· Highly fire-resistant zipper with cover flap
· 1” or 2” wide FR reflective strips over shoulders, arms, and legs – for added High visibility and safety
· Color – Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Petrol Blue, Orange, Red, Green, Beige
· Certification of Fire Retardsant Coversall Tested and passed According to International Standard EN ISO 11612 A1, A2, B2, C1
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Nos|
|Usage/Application||Petrochemical, oil and gas, chemical, electrical power industry, paint and any other environment w|
|Material||Nomex IIIA inherently flame retardant fabric|
|Do You Fulfill Sample Orders||YES|
Hi Care Safety is a leading Nomex Coverall Manufacturers in India. Fire retardant fabrics are used to make Flame Resistant Coverall that is treated with chemicals that minimize the fabric flammability and make it non-combustible. These chemicals help the fabric to turn into a tar that makes the combustion slow. So that your employees can get extra time for a quick escape and avoid severe injuries
· Nomex ® IIIA Aramid is inherently flame resistant for the life of the garment.
· It is inherently flame resistant and this property cannot be degraded by laundering.
· Material: DuPont Nomex IIA Material- 93% Meta Aramid/5% Para Aramid/2% Antistatic
Nomex IIIA inherently flame retardant fabric
Double safety stitched seams with Nomex IIIA flame resistant sewing thread
Two-way concealed flame retardant zippers
1.5 cm width FR reflective trips
Two chest pockets and one of them is with flap
Snap fasteners at wristsTwo front insert pockets on legsTwo extra deep front inset pockets with hidden access to inner clothing
One rear patch pockets
ATPV Rating 4.8 cal/cm²
Hazard Risk Category (HRC)1
Standard: EN1149, ISO11612
high round collar, double -stitched seams for enhanced durability
Flame resistance, never drip or melt, lighter in weight, extremely durable and resistant to tear and easy to maintain
|Type||Flame Retardant Coverall Clothing Workwear|
|Size||Both European and Asian sizes available, or made to custom sizes|
|Colors||Navy blue, Orange, Red , Yellow,Dark Blue, Royal Blue, Grey|
Petrochemical, oil and gas, chemical, electrical power industry, paint and any other environment where exposed to the flash fire or electrical arc risks