|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Product Type||Coat Pant|
|Temperature Bearing Capacity||550C|
|Application||In chemical industry where normal chemical suit can not with stand on higher temperature|
|Do you fulfil sample orders||Yes|
Hot oil Steam splash suit
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION • The suit is made from Coated Based Material.
• The fabric is tested to EN ISO 15025 & 388
• The fabric will offer protection against hot liquid splash of temperature upto 350 deg C.
The colour of the fabric is Black.
DESIGN OF THE SUIT
• The suit is designed in Coat, Pant & Hood form. COAT
The coat is designed to offer maximum protection with limited discomfort to the user.
• The coat is provided with front zip fastening arrangement with overlapping flap with Velcro
• The coat is provided with collar. 1 Suit USD 374.68/-
• The sleeves of the coat are provided with elastic wrist.
• The coat is stitched with flame retardant and mechanically strong Kevlar thread. PANT
• The pant is designed to offer maximum protection with limited discomfort to the user.
• The pant is provided with heavy duty elastic at the waist and suspenders with loop for fit adjustment
• The pant is provided with elastic at the bottom.
• The pant is stitched with flame retardant and mechanically strong Kevlar thread. HOOD
• The hood is designed to cover the full head area and overlapping the shoulder.
• The hood is provided with two fastening arrangements to hold the hood firmly on the head.
• The hood is provided with Clear visor
• The inner of the hood is provided with head band to hold the same in place for the user.
• The hood is stitched with flame retardant and mechanically strong Kevlar thread. GLOVES
• The glove is designed to give maximum comfort with high level of protection.
• The glove is stitched with aramide (Kevlar) threads.
• The length of the glove is 14”. DESIGN OF THE SHOE COVER • The shoe cover is designed to offer the user complete protection with maximum comfort...
• The shoe cover is provided with three fastening arrangements for better fit and comfort
• The shoe cover is stitched with flame retardant and mechanically strong para-aramide thread. PACKING
• Suit will be supplied in easy to carry nylon bag
APPROVAL Fabric is tested & certified to EN ISO 15025 & 388